Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oven Fried Chicken.

6 to 8 Chicken tenderloins ( I use fresh non frozen)

2 Cups of Bulgarian Butter milk

3 Cups of Cornflakes

2 Tablespoons of Zatarains

A dash or 3 of Red Pepper ( my husband likes it hot so I use more)


Preheat oven to 425. In a small or large bowl add buttermilk and red pepper if you like it spicy and place tenderloins in bowl.

In another large bowl or Ziploc bag if you prefer. Combine cornflakes (crushed) Zatarains & red pepper. Place chicken in bowl with cornflakes and seasonings, I usually place one piece at a time in the bowl of cornflakes and shake till whole tenderloin is covered. , then place tenderloins on greased baking sheet . Cook for an hour.


Sorry I dont have picture of my favorite chicken recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment