Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Pork Chops




You can use Boneless or Bone in Pork Chops Your choice, I just found these on sale!!
I always use a meat beater on my meats i cook in the oven so the spices can get in them. So that was my first step.

I also like to use foil to cook on a pan somethimes, such an easy clean up (although not in this case cause i have generiv foil that apparently manages to stick to the pan) Grease foil just a tad so the Pork Chops wont stick.

Sprinkle Lemon Pepper, Salt, Pepper, any Cajun Spice on each side of the pork chop and rub in with hand.

Cook at 400 Degrees for about 45 minutes, then broil for 5-10 minutes. Then they are ready!!


Before:

(i think the spices just look soooo GOOD)



The Finished Product:

Photobucket
I think the look wonderful, Sorry i should have put them on a plate before i snapped a photo!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment